Reports and Recognition
Tri-County publishes an annual report each year to share our accomplishments and impact on the community. This year we have two reports -- a 2018 year-end report and a special 70th anniversary report. We encourage people to view the annual reports online. If you would like a printed copy, email Gary Sky. Previous reports can be viewed in the archive center.
- 2018 - Special Edition - 70 Years of Public Health
- 2018 - Facing the Challenges of the Future
- 2017 - Building Healthy Communities
- 2016 - The Determinants of Health | Informe Anual Espanol
- 2015 - Impacting the Health of the Entire Population
Each division produces a more in-depth annual report. Previous reports can be viewed in the archive center.
- Administration and Finance: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Community Health Promotion: 2018
- Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communicable Disease Surveillance: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Environmental Health: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Epidemiology, Planning and Communication: 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Human Resources: 2018 | 2017 | 2016
- Nursing Division: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Nutrition Division: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Planning and Information Management: 2018
The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) Model Practice Awards celebrates local health departments for developing programs that demonstrate best practices. NACCHO shares these outstanding practices through the Model Practices Database to facilitate evidence-based practice in the field of public health and helps other local health departments implement peer-reviewed strategies that work. We are proud of our staff for winning the NACCHO Model Practice awards through the years.
|Year||NACCHO Model Practice Award|