WIC appointments will only be handled through phone calls. Our staff will call you at your scheduled appointment time. Protect your family by staying home and practicing social distancing – at least 6 feet away from people. To update your phone number, call your WIC clinic or email email@example.com.
Remember to take everyday preventive actions to protect you and your family from COVID-19:
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve, or if you use a tissue then discard the tissue and promptly wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if hands are not visibly soiled.
Get COVID-19 updates by visiting our webpage at www.tchd.org/818/Coronavirus-COVID-19.