Limited Clinic Services during COVID-19
Birth through 18 years of age
We are only providing vaccines for individuals from birth through 18 years of age* at the Aurora East, Castle Rock, and Westminster clinics. Call 303-451-0123 to schedule an appointment. No walk-ins at this time. Clinics at the Englewood and Lone Tree offices are closed until further notice.
*Bring your immunization record with you to every visit.
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Closed for Adult Appointments and Tuberculous Skin Testing
Immunization services for adults are not available at this time, nor visit for tuberculous skin testing.
Shots for Tots and Teens are Postponed
Shots for Tots and Teens are postponed due to the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. We care deeply about you and your children’s health. If you have a question about immunizations, you can call 303-451-0123; Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call today to make an immunization appointment at 303-451-0123.
Low- and no-cost immunizations are available for uninsured children and adults*. We also accept:
- CHIP+, Medicaid, and Medicare - Bring your card with you to the appointment.
- Medicaid - except we do not take Kaiser or Denver Health Medicaid
- Medicare part B and D
- CHP+ accepted - state Managed Care or Colorado Access HMO only
- Private insurances, except we are unable to bill Kaiser Permanente and select private insurances
- Out-of-pocket costs vary for non-routine vaccines
* Please note that low cost and no cost immunizations for adults are only possible while funds are available.
- Routine childhood immunizations are given at birth, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 to 18 months, 4 to 6 years, 11 to 12 years and 16 to 18 years.
- Annual influenza vaccines/flu shots are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
- Schools require certain vaccinations and your children may need additional vaccines before kindergarten and sixth grade.
Not sure if your child needs vaccines? Call your child’s regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123.
- Immunizations are not just for children.
- Stay up-to-date with the recommended immunizations for adults to keep you healthy.
- Adult immunizations are determined by factors such as age, lifestyle, high-risk conditions, locations of travel, and previous vaccinations.
- Annual influenza vaccines (flu shots) are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
Make an appointment with your regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123 to stay up-to-date and healthy.