- You are here
- Environmental Health
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Environmental Health (EH) Services have been adjusted as follows:
Retail Food, Child Care, Swimming Pools, Body Art
For a brochure of current services, click here
- All change of ownership and routine inspections for the retail food, body art, pools, and child care facilities are being postponed
- Final inspections of new restaurants will be evaluated on a case by case basis and may be conducted if approval can be accomplished through virtual means
- Final inspections of new child care centers will be evaluated on a case by case basis and may be conducted if approval can be accomplished through virtual means or by onsite inspections if social distancing can be maintained and proper PPE is available
- EH Staff are still taking complaints/concerns of public health significance
- Retail food, mobile food and pool plan reviews can be dropped off at our Greenwood Village office at 6162 South Willow Drive, Suite 100
- New Mobile Food inspections are being conducted through virtual means.
- 2019 Mobile Food license holders may continue to operate until June 1st.
- 2020 mobile license renewals will begin after June 1st. Check your email for an update from TCHD. If you do not have an email address, please call the Greenwood Village office after June 1st.
Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems
EH Staff will continue processing new, repair, and use permits
Site and final inspection field visits are still being conducted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an inspection
EH Staff are still taking complaints/concerns of public health significance
Household Chemical Roundup
May 16th Household Chemical Roundup event scheduled for Parker has been postponed
Pay Environmental Health Fees Online
Pay fees using our online service.
You can now pay your environmental health fees online. Please use a credit card to make a payment. We accept Master Card, VISA, Discover and American Express.
Our environmental health programs focus on preventing communicable diseases and environmental conditions that could be harmful to your health.
- Environmental Health Fees effective September 1, 2019(PDF)
- Environmental Health Proposed Fees Effective September 1, 2020
Health Inspection Reports Online
Health Inspections are available online for all restaurants, childcare, public/semi-public pools and body art/tattooing in our area from July 2013 to the present.